Thank you for choosing the Claridge – a Radisson Hotel. We understand the concerns of our guests as they choose to travel during this time. One of our top priorities is the health, safety and security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide. Since the outbreak, our hotel has remained open as a necessary accommodation to the essential workers in our area. The Claridge implemented several increased health and safety measures. Outlined below is our 20-step safety protocol in response to COVID-19. It is our on-going mission to continue to put recommended practices in place as the era we are in of COVID-19 is ever-changing.
- Increased hand sanitization stations in main entry points.
- Single registered guest check-in only when applicable, with waiting areas for your party in our Malcolm’s Lounge or Art Gallery to promote proper social distancing.
- Front Desk sanitization protocol in place for guest and employee high touch points, bell carts, and room keys.
- Installing front desk protective equipment screening.
- No contact guest check out options, drop boxes located in Lobby and Second Floor.
- No contact Room Service or Supply Delivery Options.
- Crowd control when applicable for our elevators in lobby to promote social distancing.
- Additional staff routinely cleaning with EPA certified disinfecting products on all major touchpoints throughout the hotel and room floors.
- Guest room sanitation using approved disinfecting EPA products, with extra attention to all high touchpoints.
- All bed linen and laundry washed in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Training to all employees on the symptoms of COVID and proper washing and hygiene procedures.
- Employee temperature checks.
- Employees must not report to work if they are feeling ill and seek medical attention from a doctor.
- PPE available to all employees.
- Upon opening of the Twenties, social distancing seating arrangements and capacity reduction in effect.
- Upon opening the VUE Rooftop Bar, social distancing seating arrangements indoors and on outdoor decks. Additional outdoor bars coming soon to allow us to spread out our guests.
- High frequency of sanitation in all food and beverage back of the house and front of the house areas in accordance with Department of Health and CDC regulations.
- Frequent sanitation of the pool and fitness center by trained hotel employees, limited capacity when applicable.
- Guest sanitation wipes for self-cleaning of pool and exercise equipment available.
- Department manager daily quality control inspection checklist of all public spaces, back the house, food and beverage, and guest rooms.
As of June 3rd, The hotel has limited services. Room Service Take Out or In-Room delivery options available for breakfast and dinner on select days/times. Please check with Front Desk about availability. Our Rooftop Bar THE VUE will be opening for the season for outdoor dining on June 15th. Weather permitting, breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served on the outside deck beginning June 15th. Valet service not available at this time. Valet is for drop off only. Self-Parking available in the Claridge Garage, entrance on Ohio Avenue. At this time the Twenties Bistro restaurant is not opened for in-door dining. Please check back often for updates as we are planning for the full re-opening of these establishments in the very near future.